Thursday, January 19, 2012

Right Where We're Supposed to Be

"We're all right where we're supposed to be, we're all right where we're supposed to be. Time means nothing, time means nothing." After Hours by We Are Scientists

I love this song, especially that part. It give me a sense of comfort, like "yes, this IS where I'm supposed to be. No matter where I want to be, or where I think I should be, this is it. And I shouldn't worry about how long it takes to get there." Do you get the same feeling? I heard this song today and got my same "comforting" feeling, but after it was over, I got a yearning feeling. I yearned for the the places I wanted to be and the places I thought I should be. The places that I'm working to getting to. So, am I happy where I'm at? Or is there somewhere I'd rather be? Contradicting feelings, huh? It's a fine line between being thankful and being ambitious.

I wish I was on the Golden Coast


The question to ask yourself is, are you right where you're supposed to be? Or is there somewhere you yearn for? Food for thought, kiddies.

xo,  meaghan with an "h"

No comments:

Post a Comment